- Log in to DomainsFoundry Dashboard
- Tap Domains from the top main.
- Tap My Domains
- Tap the Manage Domain arrow and select Edit Nameservers
- Tap Use custom nameservers
- Enter a value for Nameserver 1
- Enter a value for Nameserver 2
- If you wish you can enter three additional nameservers.
- Tap Save Changes
Your domain will be instantly updated with your name servers. However if you can’t see the change on your PC or Mac then it’s likely your ISP has a cache of your old DNS records. Please allow 48 hours for these DNS caches to clear.