If you’re seeing errors in Microsoft Entourage 2008 after the upgrade check the following;
- Your computer might be looking at the old server. To fix this, clear your DNS cache. If this does not fix your problems, your ISP is caching an old record. Large ISP’s can take u 72+ hours to refresh their DNS servers. To fix this, change to a free DNS service like [[OpenDNS and Google Public DNS]].
- Check your mail settings are correct in Entourage [[How-to check your incoming and outgoing settings]].
- If you are using IMAP and receive the error ‘Unknown Name Space’ you will need to set your folder prefix.
- Check email authentication is enabled. [[How-to enable SMTP Authentication]]
- Try changing your sending port: [[How to change SMTP port number]]
If you continue to have problems please open a new support ticket detailing the problem.