This article describes how to quickly auto set up email on your iPhone, or iPad using our automatic email configuration tool. Please ensure you have your mailbox password to hand as you’ll be asked to enter this during setup.
Steps to set up your email on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Safari on your iPhone. Enter mail.example.com/webmail replacing example.com with your domain name in the search bar. Tap Go
- Enter your DomainsFoundry email address and your email password. Tap Log in
- Tap the user icon at the top right to open a drop-down menu
- From the menu, tap Configure Mail Client
- Scroll down and find iOS for iPhone/iPad, then scroll to the right and tap IMAP over SSL/TLS
- On the pop-up. Tap Proceed
- On Install Profile tap Install
- Enter your iPhone passcode
- Tap Install
- Enter your DomainsFoundry email account password and tap Next
- On Profile Installed tap Done at the top right
- Press the home button on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Mail. Your DomainsFoundry email account will be listed and you can begin to send and receive email.