This article describes how you can quickly and easily setup your iPhone, iPad and Mac computer using our automatic email configuration.
How-to auto setup iPhone and iPad
You can use these steps to setup a DomainsFoundry email account on your iPhone or iPad. Make sure you have your email account password available as you’ll be asked to enter this during setup.
- Log in to cPanel on the device you wish to setup your email account.
- Tap Email Accounts.
- In the Email Account section, find the email address you wish to setup on your iOS device and tap the Set Up Mail Client.
- Under the Auto Configuration Scripts list, find iOS for iPhone/iPad/iPod and MacOS® Mail.app® for Mountain Lion (10.8+) and tap IMAP over SSL/TLS.
- Tap the Proceed button.
- Tap Install at the top Right
- A warning will appear. Tap Install to continue.
- Tap Install
- Enter your DomainsFoundry email account password.
- Tap Done.
Your iOS device is now configured to access your DomainsFoundry email account. Open the Mail App on your iPhone/iPad to start sending and receiving email.