File manager lets you upload, download and manage your files in your DomainsFoundry web space using just your web browser.
How-to access cPanel File Manager
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel
- Click File Manager.
What directory should I choose?
- To see all your files choose Home Directory.
- To view your website files choose Web Root.
How do I upload a file in File Manager?
- Open the directory where you wish to upload your file. In most cases this is public_html
- Click Upload.
- Drag and drop the file you wish to upload or click Select File to browse to the file you wish to upload. Once you have selected a file a progress bar will appear showing you the status of your upload.
What is the maximum file size I can upload in File Manager?
You can upload files up to the size of your hosting account’s free space. For example, if you have 10GB free space you can upload a 10GB file. Please note, large files may take a long time to upload depending on your network upload speed. You may wish to use FTP instead.
How can I delete a file in File Manager?
- Select your file.
- Click or tap Delete.
How can I unzip or extract an archive in File Manager?
- Select your archive file.
- Click or tap Extract.
- Choose where you want to extract the files to.
- Click or tap Extract File(s).
What archive types can I extract or create in File Manager?
.zip, .gz, .bz2