This article shows you how to quickly and easily publish a iWeb website to DomainsFoundry using the publish to FTP server option in Apple iWeb. You do not need an Apple MobileMe account to publish your iWeb website, as DomainsFoundry fully supports iWeb web hosting.
Publishing iWeb using FTP
- Click ‘Site’.
- Select ‘FTP Server’ from the drop down list.
- Fill in your FTP details for your web hosting.
- A site name. E.g. mywebsite.
- The server address as ftp.yourdomainname.com.
- Your FTP password.
- Directory/Path as ‘/public_html/’ – Note that this must be entered to publish your website.
- Protcol as FTP.
- 21 for ‘Port’.