In this article we explain the steps required to completely remove and delete a WordPress application from your DomainsFoundry web hosting account. The removal process will permenantly delete your WordPress files, database and database user.
Steps to remove a WordPress Install
- Log in to cPanel. See Where do I login to my hosting control panel
- Search and then click App Installer
- Click Installations
- Click the Remove button next to the WordPress installation you wish to delete
- Use the checkboxes to either enable or disable the deletion of your WordPress files and database depending on your needs
- Click Remove Installation to delete your WordPress install
- Click OK to confirm the removal
Your WordPress installation will be removed for you.