This article explains how to delete DNS host records for your DomainsFoundry domain name.
Delete an DNS A Record
- Login to your DomainsFoundry Dashboard
- Click Domains.
- Click a domain you wish to manage.
- From the menu, Click Domain Tools > DNS Management
- You will now be automatically logged in your domain’s DNS hosting package and shown your DNS records.
- Click Delete next to the DNS you wish to remove.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Delete
We’ll instantly delete the DNS record from your domain. However if you can still see the old DNS record on your PC or Mac then it’s likely your router has a cache of your old DNS records. Please allow 48 hours for these DNS caches to clear.