You can quickly and easily add a MySQL database to your DomainsFoundry web hosting by following the steps below.
- Login into your DomainsFoundry cPanel control panel. See Where do I login to my hosting control panel
- Click MySQL Database Wizard – Tip: search for MySQL.
- Enter a name for your database and click Next Step
- Enter a username which will be used to connect to your database.
- Enter a password for your MySQL user, enter the same password again and then click Create User
- Check the box next to All Privileges and then click Next Step.
You’ve successfully created a MySQL database on your DomainsFoundry web hosting.
Take note of the MySQL database name, username and user password you’ve just entered as you’ll need these for your website application or to pass to your web designer.