How to add a contact to DomainsFoundry Webmail Address Book
- Click Contacts to open your Address Book in DomainsFoundry Webmail.
- Click Create to add a new contact.
- Enter a First Name and Last Name for your contact.
- Enter an Email address.
- Optionally enter a Phone number and Address for your contact.
- You can add additional fields such as a second email address, phone number, website URL or address for your contact.
- Additionally you can set whether the email address, phone number or address is a Home, Work or Other.
- Click the Personal tab to optionally add additional details such as a Birthday.
- Click the Notes tab to add any notes for your contact.
- Click Add field… to add additional fields such as title, Middle Name, suffix, nickname, company, department and Job Title to your contact.
- Click the placeholder image to upload an image from your PC or Mac to represent your contact.
- Click Save to save your contact to your address book.
How to send an email to your contact
- Select your contact from your address book.
- Click their Email to start composing an email. Their email address will be pre-filled in the To field.
Add contacts when you compose an email
- Click Compose.
- Click the Contacts button in the To field.
- Select an Address Book and select a contact.
- Or use the Search bar to find a contact.
- Click Insert
Finally, when you start typing a name or email address in the To field DomainsFoundry Webmail will search your contacts. Click a Contact to add it.
How to save contacts from emails you receive
- Open an email.
- Click the from email address.
- Click Add to address book
The contact will be added to your address book. Click Contacts to view it and edit if you require.