Changing your email password in cPanel
Changing your email account password in cPanel is very easy and secure. You can change your password without needing to know your current email password. To change the password please follow the steps below:
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel
- In the EMAIL section, click the Email Accounts icon.
- Click Password and Authentication for the mailbox you wish to change password for.
- Enter the new password for your email account and click Change Password.
- Now update all your devices to use your new email password. This will prevent any errors occurring when accessing your email.