To set up free email forwarding on your DomainsFoundry domain name you’ll first need to login to DomainsFoundry Dashboard using your DomainsFoundry ID then follow the steps below:
- Login to your DomainsFoundry Dashboard.
- From the menu, select Domains > My Domains.
- Click a domain you wish to manage.
- Select Domain Tools > Email Forwarding.
- Click Add Forwarder
- Enter the first part of the email address you want to forward. For example, Sales.
- Enter the full email address you want to forward emails to in the text box. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tip: Forward email to multiple email addresses by adding the email addresses and separating them by a comma. For example, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- Click Add Forwarder.
Your email forwarder will be setup instantly.
- If you have a mailbox and a email forwarder using the same name then a copy of the email will be saved in your email account as well. This means that your mailbox can fill up and eventually stop forwarding emails. To avoid this delete or download emails from your account, or if you do not want a copy saved, delete the mailbox.