What is Roaming SMTP?
- Roaming SMTP is an email server that let’s you send email from anywhere in the world.
- DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP bypasses your ISP so you send email using our professional SMTP mail servers.
- Our outgoing SMTP servers work with your PC, Mac or iPhone. Use Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Apple Mail and any mail client that lets you add your own SMTP server.
- Works with any broadband provider and mobile network for sending mail.
- Send email over public WIFI hotspots like The Cloud and BTOpenzone.
How much does Roaming SMTP cost?
How do I order my Roaming SMTP service?
Visit Prices & Signup to select your web hosting or email plan.
If you have any questions, or would like more info then please visit DomainsFoundry for more details and to speak with our sales team.
How does Roaming SMTP work?
Roaming SMTP allows you to send e-mails using SMTP, regardless of the type of internet connection or ISP you are using at the time. This is achieved by running our SMTP servers over multiple ports, so even if your ISP blocks access to Port 25 (the default SMTP port), you will still be able to send mail over our SMTP service which works on port 25, 26 and 465.
Email Limits & Rules
The following limits apply to our DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP :
- You can send a message up to 100 people at a time.
- You can send up to 500 emails per hour, per domain name.
- You can send and receive email messages up to 25 megabytes (MB) in size.
- Roaming SMTP can be used for one email address only. To send email from more than one email address please purchase additional Roaming SMTP accounts.
- The first email address that you use to send email using your Roaming SMTP is automatically registered as your sending address.
- Sharing your DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP account is not permitted. If you attempt to send email from an address not linked to your account, you risk your account being suspended.
- You’re responsible for all email sent through your DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP account.
- We operate a zero-tolerance policy against the sending of spam and unsolicited email. If you attempt to send spam or unsolicited email we will immediately suspend and terminate your account.
Read more; [[Email Policy]].
Does DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP work with Three Mobile Broadband?
Yes, DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP is designed to work with Three 3 Mobile. It works especially well if your using a 3G dongle. DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP also works great over 02, Vodafone and T-mobile. As long as your mobile or laptop has a connection to the internet you can send email using DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP.
What Ports is DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP available on?
DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP is available on ports 25, 26, 465 and port 587 (SSL).
- DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP bypasses your ISPs SMTP service – ideal if you’re having problems sending email.
- Quick and easy to setup – send emails in minutes.
- Send email using any internet connection in the world.
- Works with any email app that supports SMTP.
- Use alongside your current SMTP accounts.
- Your contacts only see your current email address.
- Works with Three, O2, Vodafone, T-mobile, Verizon and more.
- Requires no special hardware or software.
- Email will be delivered to your normal email account.
- Use Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, iPhone and any modern cell/mobile phone.
- Use for home and business use.
- Fast professional SMTP servers.
- Free online technical support
- Reputable and established UK web hosting company.
- Works with SPF record.
- No advertising.
Roaming SMTP is excluded from our 30-day money-back guarantee.