When sending email from a page hosted with DomainsFoundry you must keep to these rules;
- Sending of bulk and/or spam email from your website is not allowed.
- When sending an email from your site, either the ‘From/Sender’ and/or ‘To’ address must be an active email account hosted on DomainsFoundry otherwise it will be blocked.
- Limits are in place to protect our email service for being mis-used and to allow normal levels of form-to-email traffic.
- Do not use your website to send unsolicited (spam) email. If you attempt to send unsolicited or spam email it will be detected and our Abuse Team will close your account.
- You are responsible for all emails sent from your website so please ensure you secure your forms from malicious users.