When you send an email, the following error can occur:
SMTP Error 530: Authentication is required
- You can receive emails, but cannot send.
- You can send emails using Web Mail
- Email authentication is not enabled in your mail client.
- Your ISP is blocking access to your DomainsFoundry Roaming SMTP.
- Check your mail settings are correct [[How-to check your incoming and outgoing settings]].
- Enable email authentication in your mail client. [[How-to enable SMTP Authentication]]
- Change your sending port: [[How to change SMTP port number]]