A signature is a block of text that is automatically inserted to the end of your message. An email signature often contains the sender’s name, address, phone number, disclaimer or other contact information.
Adding an email signature in DomainsFoundry Webmail
Follow these steps to add an email signature in Web Mail;
- Login to Web Mail.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Identities tab.
- Select your email address from the left.
- Enter your email signature into the Signature field.
- To use different fonts, text sizes and formatting check the HMTL Signature box.
- When you have finished editing your signature, click Save.