In this guide we’ll show you how to add a new email account to one of your domains using cPanel’s Add Email Account feature.
Create Email Account
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click the Email Accounts icon located in the EMAIL section.
- Click Add Email Account.
- In the Email field enter the email address you wish to create. For example, hello@
- If you have multiple domain names, select the domain you want to use from the drop-down.
- Type your new email password in the Password field.
- Re-type your new email password in the Password (again) field to confirm it.
- Tip: You can click the Password Generator link to make a strong email password.
- In the Mailbox Quota enter the size of the mailbox.
- Note, different accounts have different maximum mailbox sizes. The total size of your mailboxes cannot exceed the total disk quota for your account.
- Click Create Account.