In this guide we’ll show you how to add a new email account to one of your domains using cPanel’s Add Email Account feature.
Create Email Account
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click the Email Accounts icon located in the EMAIL section.
- Click + Create.
- If you have multiple domain names, select the domain you want to use from the drop-down.
- In the Username field enter the email address you wish to create. For example, hello@
- Type your new email password in the Password field.
- Tip: Click the Generate button to create a strong email password.
In the Storage Space enter the size of the mailbox or select the default maximum.
- Note, the maximum mailbox size you can use depends on your hosting plan. The total size of your mailboxes cannot exceed the total disk quota for your account.
- Click + Create to finish.