To connect your domain to the DomainsFoundry name servers
- Log in to your domain registrar’s account.
- Go to your domain’s name server settings.
- Replace your current name servers with the DomainsFoundry name servers below.
Note: Please contact your domain provider if you need help changing your domain’s name servers.
How long will my domain take to update?
It usually takes around 24 to 48 hours for the changes to your domain’s name servers to come into effect. Some domain registrars can take longer.
I’ve updated my domain but it is not working?
- Wait at least 48 hours first for your domain names to update to use our domain name servers.
- Check that the name servers you have entered are correct. A simple typo can stop your domain from working.
- Check your DomainsFoundry hosting service is active.
- If none of above has worked then contact your existing domain registrar to see why the name server change hasn’t worked.