DomainsFoundry web hosting lets you set custom PHP settings and choose what PHP versions you want to run.
This lets you configure your DomainsFoundry web hosting to run the PHP extensions and settings your web apps need.
Changing your PHP settings
- Login in to cPanel. See Where do I login to my hosting control panel
- Click Select PHP Version.
- To set custom PHP variables you will need to select a PHP version other than native. Choose PHP 7.2, 7.1, 7, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3 or 5.2 from the list and click Set as current.
- Click Switch To PHP Options
- Click the PHP value you wish to change, choose an option and click Apply
- Click Save