You can control the amount of disk quota your DomainsFoundry hosted mailboxes use with the Mailbox Quota tool your cPanel. The quota you set defines the amount of disk space each of your email accounts can use to store email.
How to change a mailbox quota
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click Email Accounts
- Click Disk and Quota next to the mailbox you want to change.
- Enter a new quota, for example, for 2GB, enter 2000, or select Maximum to set your mailbox to the maximum quota available with your DomainsFoundry service.
- Click Save to set your new mailbox quota.
Mailbox Quota Limits
Currently the following email quota limits are set per email account:
For Shared servers:
|Starter||1GB per mailbox|
|Business||5GB per mailbox|
|Advanced||10GB per mailbox|
Cloud Servers: Unlimited mailbox quotas
- Changes to quotas are effective immediately.
- Your maximum quota depends on your DomainsFoundry service. High-end hosting plans have larger maximum mailbox quotas.
- Total mailbox quota usage cannot exceed the maximum disk quota of your DomainsFoundry service.
- Please contact us if you would like options to upgrade your package with extra disk space.