Create Email Accounts
This guides shows you how to add email accounts to your DomainsFoundry domain names.
- Login into your DomainsFoundry Dashboard.
- Choose Services > My Services
- Click Manage for your DomainsFoundry service.
- Click Login.
- Click the Email Accounts icon located in the EMAIL section.
- Click + Create.
- If you have multiple domain names, select the domain you want to use from the drop-down.
- In the Username field enter the email address you wish to create. For example, hello@
- Type your new email password in the Password field.
- Tip: Click the Generate button to create a strong email password.
In the Storage Space enter the size of the mailbox or select the default maximum.
- Note, the maximum mailbox size you can use depends on your email hosting plan. The total size of your mailboxes cannot exceed the total disk quota for your account.
- Click + Create to finish.