This article explains how to add AAAA records to your DomainsFoundry DNS.
Add a AAAA record
- Log in to your DomainsFoundry Dashboard.
- Click Domains
- Click the domain name you want to manage.
- Click Domain Tools > DNS Management
- Click Add Record
- To create a new AAAA record for your domain name fill in the fields:
- Type: Select AAAA from the drop-down list
- Name: Enter the name. For example, example.com.
- TTL: Enter 3600
- Record: Enter the IPv6 address
- Click Add Record to create your new AAAA record
Your domain name will be updated with your new AAAA record instantly. However it can take up to 48 hours for DNS changes to fully propagate.