Register .ME.UK domains from only £9.99/yr
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
Register .me.uk domains from only £9.99 per year.
.me.uk is a generic second-level domain (SLD) intended for personal use. There are no restrictions on registering .me.uk domains meaning anyone can register a .me.uk domain name.
.me.uk domains are commonly registered by people looking for a personal domain name. Typical uses for .me.uk include being used with personalised email addresses, and personalised web addresses. For example firstname.lastname@example.org and www.example.org.uk
There are no restrictions on who can register .me.uk domain names.
Every .me.uk domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with the extra protection of registering with a Nominet Registrar.
|Type||Generic second-level domain (SLD) for .uk|
|Usage||General use (usually personal).|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
- Who uses .me.uk domains?
- .me.uk domains are commonly registered by people looking for a personal domain name.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .me.uk domains?
- Can I transfer my .me.uk to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .me.uk domain names?
- Ideal for hosting your own personalised email address or website.
- UK-based domain name.
- Create a professional image.
- Free domain extras included with every .me.uk domain name.
- What is the minimum registration term for .me.uk?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .me.uk?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .me.uk domains?