Register .IN from £10.00, transfer from £10.00
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.in is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) domain name for India. Anyone can register and use .in domains.
.in is popular with companies, individuals, and organisations in India as well as international companies with business interests in India.
.in is perfect domain for any business or person trading in India or to Indian nationals.
The high number of freely available .in domains, and open registration policy makes .in ideal for finding short, memorable domain names.
There are no registration restrictions on .in meaning any worldwide business, organisation or individual can register .in domain names.
It's good-practice to register the .co equivalent of your domain name to protect your online brand.
Register .in domain names from just £10.00 per year. All .in domain name registrations and .in domain transfers now include a FREE Personal Email Address and FREE domains extras worth £19!
|Type||Country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for India.|
|Usage||General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||£10.00 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .in domains?
- General use, however .in is popular with companies, individuals, and organisations in India as well as international companies with business interests in India.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .in domains?
- Can I transfer my .in to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .in domain names?
- Ideal for companies and individuals with business interests in India.
- No registration restrictions.
- Easy to find a short, memorable domain name.
- Free domain extras worth £19/yr included with every .indomain name.
- What is the minimum registration term for .in?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .in?
- 5 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .in domains?