Register .EDUCATION from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.education is a new domain dedicated to education services.
A .education domain name is ideal for schools, teachers and training institutions. Any website offering online educational resources can benefit from a .education domain.
There are no registration restrictions for .education domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .education domain name.
.education is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .education domain today!
Every .education domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .education domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .education domains?
- Can I transfer my .education to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .education domain names?
- .education domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .education?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .education?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .education domains?
- Are individual (personal) .education registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .education?
- How long does it take to register my .education domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .education domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .education domains?
- Yes, some .education domain names have been reserved by the .education registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .education?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .education?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .education?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .education?
- Can a UK company register an .education?
- Yes. Anyone can register .education domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.