Register .BERLIN from £41.99, transfer from £41.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
The .berlin domain is a new domain to represent Berlin, the capital city of Germany.
A new .berlin web address is perfect for any individual living in Berlin or business or organisation marketing to Berliners.
There are no registration restrictions for .berlin domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .berlin domain name.
.berlin is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
So if you want to say Ich bin ein Berliner register a .berlin domain today!
Every .berlin domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £41.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .berlin domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .berlin domains?
- Can I transfer my .berlin to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .berlin domain names?
- .berlin domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .berlin?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .berlin?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .berlin domains?
- Are individual (personal) .berlin registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .berlin?
- How long does it take to register my .berlin domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .berlin domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .berlin domains?
- Yes, some .berlin domain names have been reserved by the .berlin registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .berlin?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .berlin?
- Are there any name server requirements for .berlin?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .berlin?
- Can a UK company register an .berlin?
- Yes. Anyone can register .berlin domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.