Register .AUDIO from , transfer from
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
The .audio domain is a new top-level domain for audio services.
A new .audio web address is perfect for any individual or business offering audio services.
There are no registration restrictions for .audio domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .audio domain name.
.audio is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
So if you want to make some noise online register a .audio domain today!
Every .audio domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds ().
- Who uses .audio domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .audio domains?
- Can I transfer my .audio to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .audio domain names?
- .audio domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .audio?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .audio?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .audio domains?
- Are individual (personal) .audio registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .audio?
- How long does it take to register my .audio domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .audio domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .audio domains?
- Yes, some .audio domain names have been reserved by the .audio registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .audio?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .audio?
- Are there any name server requirements for .audio?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .audio?
- Can a UK company register an .audio?
- Yes. Anyone can register .audio domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.