Register .COM from £13.99, transfer from £13.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
The .com domain name is the most popular domain name worldwide with over 80 million registered.
There are no restrictions on who can register .com domain names, making .com domains an ideal choice for individuals and businesses.
With their worldwide recognition, .com domain names are perfect for selling and marketing to a global audience.
It's widely recommended to try and register the .com version of your domain name even if you only intend to use the country specific version of your domain.
Registering your .com will make it easier for your customers to find your website and is a cost-effective way of protecting your online brand from cyber-squatting.
Domain privacy (also known as WHOIS Privacy) is available with .com domains. Our private domain registration service stops your personal details being found in the .com WHOIS database.
Register .com domain names from just £13.99 per year. All .com domain name registrations and .com domain transfers now include a FREE Personal Email Address and FREE domains extras worth £19!
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Registration time frame||Immediately to 6 hours|
|Our price||From £13.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .com domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .com domains?
- Can I transfer my .com to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .com domain names?
- Registering .com can compliment your country specific domain name; it can make it easier for your customers to find your website and is a cost-effective way of protecting your online brand from cyber-squatting.
- What is the minimum registration term for .com?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .com?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .com domains?