Register .COM.AU from £11.00, transfer from £11.00
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.com.au is a second-level domain (SLD) domain name for Australia.
Registrants of .com.au must have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN) or registered Trademark (TM) number to be eligible to register a .au domain name.
.com.au domain names are very popular with Australia businesses. As of January 2013 there are 2,583,833 active .au domain names.
Generally speaking, if you are a UK/British individual or business with a company registered in Australia, or are licensed to trade in Australia you can register a .com.au.
Australia has an estimated population of nearly 23 million residents. The largest populated areas of Australia include Sydney (4.6 million), Melbourne (4.2 million) and Brisbane (2.1 million).
Australia has a very strong economy making it the thirteenth largest economy in the world. As of 2012 Australia's GDP stood at $1.37 trillion. Importantly the Australian economy continues to grow with a Australia GDP Growth Rate overaged at 1% since 1959.
English is the official and predominant spoken language in Australia.
Register .com.au domain names from just £11.00 per year. All .com.au domain name registrations and .com.au domain transfers include FREE domains extras worth £19!
|Type||Country code second-level domain (SLD) for Australia.|
The registrant must have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) Australian Company Number (ACN) or Trademark Number (TM).
If you're unsure if you qualify for a .com.au domain name registration please contact us.
|Usage||General use. Commercial websites.|
|Minimum registration||2 years|
|Maximum registration||2 years|
|Our price||From £11.00 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .com.au domains?
- Popular with Australian businesses.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .com.au domains?
- Yes. Registrants of .com.au must have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN) or registered Trademark (TM) number to be eligible to register a .au domain name.
- What .com.au domains can I register?
- Your .com.au domain names need to be an exact match, abbreviation or acronym of your entity or trading name registered with your ABN, ACN or Trademark.
- Can I transfer my .com.au to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .com.au domain names?
- Registering .com.au domains will allow you to market your website to a Australian audience.
- Market your business to a growing economy.
- Protect your registered trademark in Australia.
- Strong identity to Australian-based businesses and organisations.
- Protect your brand from cyber squatters, competitors or copycats by registering your .com.au domain today.
- Free domain extras worth £19/yr included with every .com.audomain name.
- What is the minimum registration term for .com.au?
- 2 years.
- What is the maximum registration term for .com.au?
- 2 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .com.au domains?