Register .CA from £11.99, transfer from £11.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.ca is a country code top-level domain (ccTLD) domain name for Canada.
Registrants of .ca domains must meet the Canadian Presence Requirements. Any business, organisation or individuals that meets the registration restrictions can register .ca domain names.
.ca domains are popular in Canada where use of a .ca is considered advantageous for websites targeting a domestic market and which trade in Canadian dollars.
Many Canadian business register .ca domain names and redirect traffic to their .com domain name.
Canadian English and Canadian French are the two official languages of Canada. English is the predominant spoken language in Canada with 58% of Canadians speaking English as their first-language. Over 85% of Canadians can speak English.
Register .ca domain names from just £11.99 per year. All .ca domain name registrations and .ca domain transfers include FREE domains extras worth £19!
|Type||Country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Canada.|
Registrants of .ca domain names must meet the Canadian Presence Requirements as defined by the registry.
If you're unsure if you qualify for a .ca domain name registration please contact us.
|Usage||General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||1 year|
|Registry||Canadian Internet Registration Authority|
|Our price||From £11.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .ca domains?
- Worldwide usage.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .ca domains?
- Registrants of .ca domains must meet the Canadian Presence Requirements.
- Can I transfer my .ca to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .ca domain names?
- Very strong identity to Canada and Canadian Dollars.
- Protect your brand from cyber squatters, competitors or copycats by registering your .ca domain today.
- No usage restrictions.
- Free domain extras worth £19/yr included with every .cadomain name.
- What is the minimum registration term for .ca?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .ca?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .ca domains?