CHRISTMAS SALE - £0.01 1st/yr on UK Domain Names when you register 2 years or more. Save £9.98
- Buy your domain with confidence we're a UK Nominet Accredited Registrar.
- Low prices and great choice of domains.
- WHOIS Privacy included FREE with your domain.
- Great support from our UK-based team who genuinely care about making sure you get fantastic service.
Buy with confidence
Register your domains with confidence. Thousands of corporations, businesses and individuals have trusted DomainsFoundry with their domains since 2004. We're an Accredited Channel Partner for Nominet - the internet registry for .uk domains, and have a reputation for a professional, discreet and high-quality service. We're a trusted UK Limited Company. UK VAT registered and a business who support UK business, with servers, and support teams based at our Leeds, UK HQ.
Amazing prices & choice
We offer hundreds of domain extensions at low prices complete with free extras including WHOIS privacy, DNS control and unlimited email forwarders. We care about our customers privacy and security. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect your data. We won't bombard you with sales calls trying to sell you unwanted upgrades. We'll never sell your details on to third-parties and all our domains are free from annoying adverts.
Support that Cares
We understand how important your domains are to your business and when you contact us for help, your query will be answered by our friendly and experienced domain experts who genuinely care in making sure you're happy. Our team is focused around helping you; We do not do any high-pressure sales calls to push you to buy or upgrade.
Customer Service is absolutely first class! Always a fast response and when my email wasn’t working that was so important. Thank you very much!"Gail Best - TrustPilot
- Free Email Forwarding Create professional email aliases (like email@example.com) to forward email to your existing mailboxes.
- FREE Web Forwarding tools to redirect your domain to any website.
- Easy domain setup. No technical skills required.
- FREE WHOIS Domain Privacy. Keep your personal details hidden.
- Premium DNS Hosting with free DNS updates.
- FREE domain locking available on select domains. Stops domain theft.
- Easy to use control panel control all aspects of your domain whenever you like.
- FREE UK domain transfers in to DomainsFoundry.
- No WHOIS editing fees. Make as many changes as you wish without any additional fees.
- 24/7 Realtime-monitoring to make sure your domain is online.
- Technical Support - get help from our in-house team of domain experts.
Use your DomainsFoundry domain name with Wix. It's easy and quick.
Connect (or forward) your new domain name to your WordPress site.
Easily connect your custom domain to your Shopify store.
Register a personalised domain and connect to your SquareSpace site
- Should I register a domain name for my new business idea?
- Yes. To protect your awesome new idea, we recommend registering your domain names before someone else does.
- Is there a limit to the number of domain names I can register?
- No. There is no limit to the number of domains you can own at any time.
- Can I register a domain name for someone else?
- Yes. You can enter their name as the registered owner when you sign up online.
- Is my domain name registered in my name?
- Yes. Your domain will be registered in your name. After registering you can update your domain name ownership details at anytime through our control panel.
- Do I own my domain name for life?
- Your new domain name is yours for as long as you choose to renew it. Registering your domain today for up to 10 years means you lock in at today's prices.
- What characters are allowed in a domain name?
- Your domain name can use letters (abc), numbers (123), and dashes/hyphens (---). You can't use spaces ( ) and your domain name can't start or end with a dash (-).
- What do I get with my domain name registration?
- Your domain name registration fee includes the use of your domain name for the registration term, use of our [brand] FreeDNS service, control panel, free customer support, email/web forwarding, domain locking and lot's more.
- Once my domain name is registered to me, can anyone else take it?
- Your domain name is registered in your name. For as long as you pay all subscription fees, keep your login details safe, and don't break any laws no one will be able to register your domain name or use your domain name without your consent.
- How do I keep my registration private?
- Your UK domain includes FREE WHOIS Privacy, keeping all your details including name and address private.
- What happens if I don't renew my domain name?
- Your domain name will expire and released back into the market be available to register again.
- How will I know when my domain name is up for renewal?
- We send you automated renewal reminders before your domain renewal date. You can also login at anytime to your domain control panel and view all the expiry dates for each of your domains.
- What if I've misspelled my domain name?
- Please check and double check your domain name before clicking checkout. Once you purchase your domain, your order cannot be refunded as domain registration fees are non-refundable.
- What is a TLD?
- TLD sounds for Top Level Domain. It is the suffix at the end of the domain name. For example, .co.uk or .com.
- How do I register a domain name?
- Just go to our domain checker and start searching for your perfect domain.
- How long does it take to register a domain name?
- Once your order is approved your domain name will be registered instantly.
- How will I know when my domain name has been registered?
- We'll send you an email confirmation once your domain name registration has completed successfully. You can also login to your account and view your domain name details under the domain management control panel.
- Are you a Nominet Accredited Channel Partner?
- Yes we are. Being a Nominet Accredited Channel Partner means you have extra security for your domain.
- Do you charge VAT?
- Yes, we are a UK company and charge VAT where applicable. If purchasing from outside of the EU we will not charge VAT.
- Does the domain include a free email account?
- No. We include free email aliases (email forwarders). Email accounts are available for an additional fee.
- Can I connect my domain to my existing web host
- Yes, after purchasing you can connect your domain name to any service worldwide.
† Subject to eligibility. UK customers only. If you purchase your domain using our promotion, and choose to transfer your domain away from DomainsFoundry you will be required to pay a release fee (also known as IPS TAG change fee) of £9.99+vat
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution